martes, 9 de abril de 2013

I've tried


I’ve tried so hard, every time, every night, but you’re still on my mind,
So deep, so sad, I can’t hide all the pain I feel inside,
How could you leave, don’t you see me cry?
Now I feel the loneliness pulling me apart.

I’ve tried so hard, to reach the sky and see the light
But every time dark is the final land,
All this feelings are stones in my life
So heavy, I can’t stand

Now tell me, how can I get you out of my heart?
Open my eyes and believe it all was a lie
Then take the anger, hold my tongue
 And start to walk.

I’ve tried so hard, to reach the sky and see the light
But every time dark is the final land,
All this feelings are stones in my life
So heavy, I can’t stand

I’ve seen the beginning of the end,
But still a final prayer in this life
I wish you would come back,
Take away all the pain and forget the past.